RN students must successfully complete all required prerequisite courses before progressing to the next level of courses. B304 and B404 must be successfully completed prior to enrollment in S481, S482, S483, S484 and S485. Course patterning varies among campuses offering this mobility option. Please consult with the nursing academic counselor on the campus of enrollment for course planning options. A pattern of withdrawals may influence requests for consideration of reinstatement.
Candidates for the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing must fulfill the following requirements:
- Satisfactory completion of 123-127 credit hours that apply to the degree (credit hour requirements may vary slightly among campuses). Credits earned in remedial learning skill courses and courses that are repeated do not apply toward the degree;
- Achievement of a minimum cumulative grade point average of C (2.0);
- Achievement of a grade of C (2.0) or higher in each required course or equivalent;
- Removal of all incompletes, deferred grades, and special credit course grades in nursing courses by three weeks prior to the end of the students last semester before graduation.
- Completion of all course work within six years after enrollment in nursing courses in the nursing major.