Intercampus Transfer Students
Intercampus transfer students are attending or have attended another Indiana University campus within the past 12 months as a degree-seeking student and now intend to enroll at IU Southeast.
Each year, more than 8,000 undergraduate students complete the intercampus transfer process from one IU campus to another. We’re happy to work with you to determine how courses from another IU campus may apply to programs here.
- The minimum requirement to apply for an intercampus transfer is to have been admitted as a degree seeking undergraduate student at an IU campus.
- Intercampus transfer applicants are expected to be in good standing with a cumulative IU grade point average of 2.00 or higher.
- Non-degree and visiting students are not eligible for intercampus transfer.
Note: Other IU campuses may have different admission eligibility standards. Kentucky students are only eligible for in-state tuition at the Southeast campus.
To avoid problems, it is important to investigate and apply for an intercampus transfer as early as possible.
How to Apply:
- Apply On-line at the IU Intercampus Transfer website.
- For a printed copy of the transfer request form, call us at (812) 941-2212 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply through One.IU through Student Self Service
Questions? Contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com, or call (812) 941-2212 or toll-free (800) 852-8835.